Friday, April 3, 2009

I'd Like to Take a Moment . . .

. . . to thank all my visitors, followers & subscribers for being my readers.

I was just looking at where all my readers are coming from and I’m up to half of the United States. UPDATE 5/11/09 - ONLY 12 STATES TO GO!!!!!!

I’ve decided to make it a goal to have readers from all the United States. I’ll go for the countries & territories later – I’ve got seven of those so far!

Check out my list. BOLD are the states I’ve had readers. Red are the states I’m trying to “collect”.




Alabama
Alaska

Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut

Delaware
Florida
Georgia

Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois

Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine

Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota

Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York

North Carolina

North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma

Oregon
Pennsylvania

Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Wyoming



If you know people in the red states that need a dose of humor two or three times a week, shot over my blog URL.

Hey, one more thing. I love comments – even if it’s just a “Hee, Hee”. I’d also like to know if you have a goofy life like mine – tell me your stories!!!

If you’re a reader from a red state, let me know – I’m an immediate gratification kind of gal. My funny stories are all in the archives in the side bar, but some of my favorites are:

http://lifemakesmelaugh.blogspot.com/2008/10/b-101-have-escape-route.html (this is my all time favorite!)

http://lifemakesmelaugh.blogspot.com/2009/01/im-goin-for-grass.html

http://lifemakesmelaugh.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-faught-lawn-lawn-won.html

http://lifemakesmelaugh.blogspot.com/2009/01/rhymes-with-sit-fit-zit.html

http://lifemakesmelaugh.blogspot.com/2009/02/taste-that-creates-smiling-eyes.html


Silverlining:


  1. I have readers & followers!

  2. I got more involved in the blog world and discovered more of the interesting people out there – makes life a little more fun

9 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

Sarah said...

I got a lot of family over in Alabama, I'll try to get some to take a look. There not really computer people though ><
Not sure how I'm related to them!

The Laughing Idiot said...

I wonder about some of my relatives too - poor dears, they sometimes have to admit they are related to me!!

nanobri said...

Heh, you can scratch off Ohio. I have Google Analytics and Google Adsense and I compulsively check them both. I haven't thought about collecting all of the states though. Glad I could help you on your quest.

Cheers,
Nanobri of nanobri.blogspot.com

Bretthead said...

Is that all we are to you? A stamp collection? Using us for your own personal instant gratification? How dare you! Oh okay, I don't mind being used by a funny woman.

Pollyanna said...

You know it baby! I collect a lot of things - states, quarters, hearts, laughs. I have all these jars filled with my collections lined up on a shelf in the basement - who knows what I'll be collecting next.

I'm not trying to use & abuse, I'm just a needy person, needing attention. If I guilted you into stopping by, my work here is done :)

Kenya said...

You may also scratch off New Jersey. :)

Jenn said...

Well....I decided to follow cuz Ohio was listed in red but I see you got one from Ohio...oh well...now ya have 2. :-)

Pollyanna said...

I'm up to 34 & counting!!!!!

Sweet 16 - let's go :)

Anonymous said...

I have sent your link to everyone I know and who I have an e-mail address for, keep up the good bloggin. - Danny

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin