Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Redemption

I normall do not just cut & paste funny stuff, but this was just too good to keep to myself.


Keep in mind, this is not about blondes nor is it about women.


These contractors are installing the steel pillars in concrete to stop vehicles from parking on the pavement outside a Sports Bar downtown. They are now in the process of cleaning up at the end of the day and anxious to go home.



How long do you think it will be before they realize where they parked?
Silver Lining:
1. Girls rule, boys drool! Redemption is ours ladies!
2. The "rescue" is bound to make it to the news and these guys have to explain their dumbass-ness to their wives.

8 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

SquirrelQueen said...

That is way too funny, would have liked to see the looks on their faces!

I was over at your new photo blog which is great, love the photos. Only problem is the comments section doesn't work.
BTW, have you seen my photos at Through Squirrel Eyes, would like your thoughts on it, camera to camera so to speak.
SQ

Pollyanna said...

SQ - Me too on the faces.

I think I've fixed the settings for comments on Picture This. I was able to pull up the comments form after I made the changes. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll check out your photos shortly.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Hysterical!!!!

Thanks for the laugh dear heart!!! I needed it.

Jenn said...

Now that is FUNNY!! lmao..thanks for sharing that one...;-D Jenn

- Jan - said...

Hahahaha ... it makes me laugh so hard. Can't wait to tell my husband about it =)

Verbose said...

Sorry to rain on the parade... but Snopes has debunked that photo.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/bollards.asp

Pollyanna said...

Well, fiddly-foo. Shame on me for not checking it out first (I usually do).

It's still really funny, can we just pretend they didn't?

Ms. Sylaneous said...

HA! FUNNY BIZ! I need stuff like this in my life sometimes! LOL just sweet sweet comical relief from 'life' LOL thanks for the photo and the laugh!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin