Thursday, June 4, 2009

One Cool Taco!

My company is celebrating their 300th customer! To celebrate, they had the icecream truck stop by and give us all a free icecream.


I usually go for a fudgecicle, but today the Choco Taco screamed, "PICK ME!"

Not wanting to disappoint, I got a Choco Taco.

As I was riding the elevator to the third floor (didn't want to ruin the yummy-goodness-soooo-not-on-the-diet moment by taking the stairs), I inspected the packaging.

This is what I saw (pay attention to the two circled items on the right):


Glad they cleared that right up!


Silver Lining:

1. It was free!

2. It was good!

3. It was free!

11 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

Bretthead said...

You must not work at McDonalds.

- Jan - said...

I see you got two options there ... If you're on a diet, believe the top circle. If you don't, nothing to worry about :)

Lillian Robinson said...

The worst thing about being retired? The cafeteria used to sell those! OMG! BTW, everyone knows Mexican food is healthy!

rachel... said...

See, the fact that it was free cancels out the calories and fat.

Mark Kreider said...

I know it's packed with vegetables, they just didn't want to make it sound "off-putting"!

Pollyanna said...

Wow - Thank goodness I don't - I'd hate to be your shift supervisor ;)

Jan - I ate it all up so I guess I didn't worry about it too much.

MzzLily - Of course, it's healthy. Hello, taco salad!

Rachel - I need to make this my mantra.

mkr - I didn't have any issues taking it off my desk and putting it in my mouth.

bernthis said...

I'll take five of those. One for each of us. Yum.

Mouthy Housewife said...

Free ice-cream. Don't walk, RUN!

Lynn said...

How bizarre: this is low fat; this is NOT low fat. lol

Joey Polanski said...

Only thing weirdr woud be if th icecream was smotherd in hot sauceski.

Anonymous said...

I elected for the ice cream sandwich and I did not read my wrapper, I knew it was bad news. LOL

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin