Friday, September 25, 2009

Fourth Dear So and So Letters

Dear So and So...


Dear Auditors:

Do know how stupid you sound when you ask a question about standard accounting practices? For my readers I won't go into details, but would you ask a store cashier why she is scanning all your items? The answer is obvious, isn't it? Really, with some of your questions, I can't believe you are the one auditing ME. How did you pass the CPA exam?

Baffled,
Pollyanna

Dear Hair:

You better behave today. We have family pictures. Outside. Don't you dare frizz up on me!

Hoping for a good hair day,
Me

Dear Cupie,

How hard is it to take your shoes off and put them where they belong? Or at least put somewhere out in the open so they are easy to find. Taking them off in Mommy & Daddy's bedroom is not acceptable.

Also, that fit you threw this morning claiming that you didn't leave your shoes in Mommy & Daddy's bedroom is not acceptable either. Do you seriously think Daddy or I picked up your shoes and purposely placed them next to one of the nightstands?

I don't think so,
Mommy

Dear Managers of the Target near my workplace,

Please inform your employees that they have the ability to do a price match at the register.

On two different days I asked in the check out line if they could do a price match at the register. Both times I was told I had to do it at Customer Service.

Both times, the customer service representative had to void out my entire receipt to match the prices in a competitors ad. Both times, I was told the cashier should have done the price match at the register.

Annoyed,
Pollyanna

Dear Managers of the Target near my home,

How is it that a store that carries the exact same merchandise as you do in your grocery section is not considered a competitor?

I was at another Target on two different days and spoke to different employees on both days and they priced matched a grocery ad with no hassle.

You really made me mad and I hope you all forgot that I had cheese in the cart after I made you refund me for all the grocery items on my receipt. I hope the cheese went bad and started to smell.

Pissed,
Pollyanna

That’s all I’ve got to say. To see what others are saying, visit Kat at 3 Bedroom Bungalow.

Silver Lining:

  1. At the Target by my workplace I used enough manufacturer coupons & store coupons that I got $60 worth of groceries for around $20 (with the price matching).

  2. Today is the last day the auditors are going to be in the office.

4 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

Kat said...

My hair never behaves. I am leaving in a few weeks for the southeast coast of the US...you better believe I am bringing ponytail holders!

plainolebob said...

Dear Polly,
Upon recently discovered errors, the management department from Target, near your home, will be performing an audit, of YOUR kitchen.
Thank-you
Target Kitchen Auditing Team
LMAO
ps. as far as you hair please refer to you post for proper hair treatment.

HUGS, BIG ONES

Chris said...

You talk to your hair, how cute. If I talked to mine, all I'd say is "COME BACK!"

Anyway, Polly, this is Chris from M-ville. I moved! My new site is at www.knuckleheadhumor.com. Hope you'll come check it out.

Sue said...

Many moons ago I worked in a bank...I remember auditors. They apparently haven't changed much.

Sue

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin