Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Across the Pond

I get giddy with comments.

When someone passes one of those blogger awards to me, my heart soars.

But for someone to like my drivel enough to allow me to post said drivel on their blog, I mean WOW!

I'm caught almost speechless. I say almost because really folks, have any of you ever thought of me as speechless? Seriously, I think I'd have to be heading toward the castle in the sky for that to happen.

Anywho, I'm done talking here because I'm busy talking over at Kat's. Pop on over to the Three Bedroom Bungalow for my pumpkin carving adventure.

Silver Lining:

  1. It's so much fun to hop across the pond. Maybe I'll get to do it for real someday.

  2. Kat's a great blogger buddy and funny too. She tells it like it is when you're an American living in the UK. When you stop by to read my post, you should check out some of her past posts too.

9 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

Ronnica said...

I've never guest blogged before...I'm going to check it out!

Sue said...

I don't understand how this guest blog thing works. Do you write something and send it to her and she posts it...does she give you the passwords and you write on her blog? I'm lost.

Sue

Pollyanna said...

I've never been a guest blogger before. I wrote up my post and sent her a text file with all the formatting/pictures. Now, I will say some of the formatting got messed up - I wonder if it's a difference in how HTML should have been coded for origination in the UK.

It's a neat experience in that she trusts my content enough to post it on her blog.

FranticMommy said...

I'm with Ronnica. I like to be a guest blogger too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

I'm here from Kat's.

Life makes me laugh too!

Cougar Tales said...

Stopping by to say HELLO. I will certainly go check out your other posts. :-O
- Cougs
www.cougar-tales.blogspot.com

Amber Page Writes said...

That's fantastic! Go you!

Casey said...

Guest blogging is the ultimate form of flattery. I've done it a few times and oh, the pressure! I'll head over and say hello.

plainolebob said...

Polly, Polly, Polly,
I thought I had left a comment on here, guess not. Just wanted to say, what a hell of of a guest blogger hat would be.
BIG BIG HUGS
Bess says hi

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin