Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free Peep Show!

Getting ready for bed last night, I set my jammies out on the bed.

Then, I went to the closet to get undressed and put my clothes directly in the laundry sorter. On the way to the closet I pulled the cord to close the blinds.

This is NOT my routine.

Usually, I get undressed in the bathroom and put my jammies on in there. Not because I'm a prude who can't get nekked under the bright, shining, overhead light in the bedroom, but because that's where I leave them when I get in the shower each morning.

After getting on my jammies, I pick up my clothes and throw them in the pile of dirty laundry outside the closet door.

Yes, I a few moments ago did write that there was a laundry sorter inside the closet, but that pile is just soooooo convenient when your tired or just plain lazy (which, sadly, is more often than not the case).

Anywho, now I was nekked and had to walk to the bed to get my jammies on.

I walked past the window with the closed blinds and stood right in front of the window with the open blinds. There was a paralyzing moment before my arm went into action and pulled the cord.

The bottom of the window is about two feet from the floor - thankfully my knees & gnarly, unpainted because no one sees them in the winter toenails were shielded! Really, what would a Peeping Tom think?

Sorry the free show was last night so most, if not all, of you missed it.

If you were in the alley behind my house last night and happened to look up at my mortifying moment, I just have to say:

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!



Silver Lining:
  1. I didn't hear any screams of horror, retching noises so anyone who saw me must not have thought it was a disguesting show.

  2. I also didn't hear any applause, hoots, hollers, or whistles so it either wasn't a good show, or I've just told you all about a moment no one else even needed to know about.

12 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

Lizz said...

MILFs gone Wild!!!

Corrie Howe said...

We live on a lot covered with trees. I get lazy, but soon there will be no leaves between me and my neighbor's windows. I'm more concerned with making them sick.

plainolebob said...

Polly, good show, you are soooo courageous.
BIG HUGS

Lindsay Rudolph said...

Nice! You gave some peeper sweet dreams last night!

Sue said...

But have you looked on YouTube???

Kenya said...

This has happened to me so many times... I have no idea where my mind is, I just barge into the room and start stripping my work clothes off to get comfy. Usually mid way is when I realized that my hubby has opened the blinds. lol

Lillian Robinson said...

Oh, that was you? Nice...

Debbie said...

I think occasionally we all need to give the neighbors a cheap thrill!

Megan said...

lmao, i have done it. Only i was streaking to the house to the laundry room after a shower to find a clean pair of undies. The good news is, it was cold as crap so my boobs had drawn up and were "almost" where they were supposed to be instead of at my waist. Still glad no one happen to walk by at that moment though! lol

Amber Page Writes said...

Ha! I can relate. While wandering around the house in the middle of the night with a fussy baby, I've probably been seen in all sorts of (un)dress.

Justasurferdude said...

Where exactly did you say you live...? ;-)

Unknown said...

I was getting out the shower and I forgot my towel and I sneaked out into the hall to get one and lo and behold someone left the front door open guess what? the Ups guy dropping off a package got one hell of a show!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin