Friday, September 24, 2010

Ummmmm, No Thanks

I was in Springfield, Missouri a week or so ago. It's a college town. And you know those crazy college kids. Away from the parents, having wild parties, maybe feeling a little too uninhibited. . .

But I had no idea STD's were running so rampant that they had a need for this establishment:


SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!

Especially this little tid-bit of information:


New, Used & Abused?

175 Booths? I didn't know there were so many.

Good grief, I hope they don't offer frequent shopper cards!

That's one variety shop I wouldn't touch with a twenty foot pole (isn't that the length of a stripper pole?). I felt dirty just getting close enough to take the picture.

Silver Lining:

  1. I did not see any cars in the parking lot. Then again, when I took the picture it was the middle of the afternoon. Perhaps they only open at night, you know, for anonymity purposes.

  2. So sad, but I can only come up with one silver lining notation. But it's a list and you can't have a list of only one item (learned that in 3rd grade grammar or something like that) so I felt the need for another item. So you get me just rambling on about the need for more than one item to make a list. So very, very sad.

Photobucket

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin