Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I-Can-Not-Believe-It!

Oh, my goodness!

I've been given the "Kreativ Blogger" award!

Thank you so much Beauty (http://journeywithinyourself.blogspot.com/)!!



I hardly know what to say, but at the risk of sounding like a broken record, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I just can't believe of all the blogs out there, she choose me.

Now I have the enormous task of choosing someone to pass this one to. I have so many choices . . .

After some consideration, I am passing this award on to (drumroll please):

Steve's Nude Memphis Blog

ta, da!

Nothing is too personal, irreverent, or taboo for him to share. Memphis must be one crazy city!

Yay, Steve!!!

Silver lining:

1. It's another happy night for this idiot!

2. I love sharing!

4 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

Unknown said...

Yay! You just won another award! Come check it out at http://the1000000project.blogspot.com/ :D

Memphis said...

Thank you very much! Holy cow, before I could even reply you already won another award!

SquirrelQueen said...

Congrats on all of the above, you are most deserving.

Totally cool!

SQ

Anonymous said...

Hey M...now you have a reason to keep using your Oscar guy...He should have to take a spin each time you earn an award!!!

Congrats and keep it up...

Jen

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin