Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From Here To There

You know how scary it is when you arrive at your destination, but you don't remember the trip?

Routine places - work, home, market, liquor store . . .

I mean, really? What happened during the trip? Could I have run over a squirrel? Gone through a red light or two?

I have no idea because I remember putting on my seat belt and turning the key in the ignition, but the next thing I know 15 minutes have passed and I'm pulling into a parking lot.

That, seriously, just happened to me here at work. I wasn't driving - I'm at my computer.

I just happened to look up and there on the screen is a fully uploaded journal entry.

When did I do that?

Scary stuff.

Silver Lining:

  1. The entry was right.

  2. A mundane task was completed and I completely missed it! If only this could be the case with cleaning, exercising, explaining (yet again) why it's not OK to put your feet on the wall. . .

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin