Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friends

I have been blessed with another recognition from my fellow bloggers!


Thank you to Jan at The Little Web for giving me the Most Wonderful Favorite award!

The rules:

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who then must choose and deliver the award to eight more and include the following text in the award:

"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

I had also gotten this award for The Goofy Gardener from Squirrel Queen, but I can come up with eight more bloggers. Not all bloggers are into the awards, but I like them anyway, appreciate their comments and think they are definately worth visiting.

Please take a little time to visit the following blogs:

Confessions of a Desparate Housewife

Good Girl in the Naughty City

Is There Any Mommy Out There?

Laughs and Giggles About Marriage, Cooking & Commuting to NYC

The Journey Within Yourself

It's Gonna Take More Than a Hamburger to Make Me Happy

It Was Dark, Stormy & I Lost My Serial Comma

Pwn Star

Silver lining: I'm "Wonderful" - it doesn't get much silvery than that!

3 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

SquirrelQueen said...

Congrats on the award, and you most certainly are wonderful.

SQ

~K~ said...

Thanks for the award!!!!! You made my day sooo much brighter.

Wow, that was awkward said...

You are an award ho! Thanks for putting me in your list. I don't know what self-aggrandizement means and I am too lazy to look it up.

You Like Me!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin