Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friends

I have been blessed with another recognition from my fellow bloggers!


Thank you to Jan at The Little Web for giving me the Most Wonderful Favorite award!

The rules:

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who then must choose and deliver the award to eight more and include the following text in the award:

"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

I had also gotten this award for The Goofy Gardener from Squirrel Queen, but I can come up with eight more bloggers. Not all bloggers are into the awards, but I like them anyway, appreciate their comments and think they are definately worth visiting.

Please take a little time to visit the following blogs:

Confessions of a Desparate Housewife

Good Girl in the Naughty City

Is There Any Mommy Out There?

Laughs and Giggles About Marriage, Cooking & Commuting to NYC

The Journey Within Yourself

It's Gonna Take More Than a Hamburger to Make Me Happy

It Was Dark, Stormy & I Lost My Serial Comma

Pwn Star

Silver lining: I'm "Wonderful" - it doesn't get much silvery than that!

3 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

SquirrelQueen said...

Congrats on the award, and you most certainly are wonderful.

SQ

Kenya said...

Thanks for the award!!!!! You made my day sooo much brighter.

Bretthead said...

You are an award ho! Thanks for putting me in your list. I don't know what self-aggrandizement means and I am too lazy to look it up.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin