Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How Do You Argue With That???

Dinner. It's always a good source of blog fodder.



We hadn't had pizza in awhile and I wanted pizza. I'm the mom and I can make those kinds of decisions.



The pizza was in the oven cooking already when Kate asked me what were having for dinner.



Me: We're having pizza!



Cupie: I don't want pizza.



Me: I know you like pizza. You'll be hungry later if you don't eat with us.



At the dinner table, Rob took over the negotiations.



Hubby: Here, just try some pizza.



Cupie: I don't want pizza.



Hubby: You've had it before. I know you like it.



Cupie nibbles on a piece.



Hubby: Did you like it?



Cupie: Yes.



Hubby: See. I told you, you liked pizza



Cupie: I didn't say I didn't like pizza, I said I didn't want pizza.



Now, I ask again, how do you argue with that????



Silver lining:


  • Our baby is growing up and is actually understanding the nuances of the english language.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin