Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Too Sexy For My Blog

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Wow, That Was Awkward has given me the "Sexy Blogger" Award. Just writing that made me blush a little.



If only you all knew how NOT sexy I am, but I'll give it a whirl.

In order to accept I need to state five things that are sexy about myself.

1. My eyes - I can really turn on the charm with these babies. If I do say, by using some eye shadow and a lash curler do-dad, I can get a lot of things with just my eyes alone. I'll leave the "what" to your imagination.

2. My optimism - I can find something good in anything. Hey, I think there's a blog out there about doing just that. Having a positive outlook is sexy to the point of almost being annoying. I guess it's a fine line.

3. My laugh - Not the one that is loud and boistrous. You know that "HA!" burst - that one can be kind of annoying (hmmm, maybe I should have gotten the "Annoying Blogger" award). I'm talking about the one that comes out naturally, when I'm comfortable and just having a good time.

4. My lips - I've been blessed with full, heart-shaped lips - very kissable. Sorry folks, they are reserved for Hubby only. The fact that all of you can't have a kiss from my lips is sexy in its own right.

5. My ability to use power tools - That's right! I have my own tool bag, but it only has a drill. However, Hubby has lots of other power tools and I actually know how to use most of them! There is nothing sexier than a chic pulling on the arm of a miter saw, is there?

Well, there you have it - the sexy and perhaps not-so-sexy things about me.

Now, who do I bestow this upon?

I believe the deserving blogger is . . . .

Comfortable With Chaos!

Check her out and you'll understand the nomination.

Silver Lining:
1. It's another good day in "Idiot-land". Anytime someone has something nice to say about you, it feels good - even if it comes out a little back-handed (see, that's the optimist speaking).
2. Hubby's making dinner tonight - not that it has anything to do with the award, but hey, it makes me happy :)

7 People Laughed Along With Me, Won't You?:

SquirrelQueen said...

Congrats you sexy thing. I agree on the power tools, I have my own set and it seems to have a most desirable effect on hubby when I turn them on!!
SQ

Leave a Legacy said...

Congratulations! So power tools is the secret? At age 51 I need some new ideas and that's one thing I've never tried but would get into it I think.
Good for you.
Nina

Lillian Robinson said...

Hey, Sexy! Congrats on the award! Power tools? Yeah, I've had my share... I'm actually a tool & die maker by trade! Hmmm... Hubby did find it attractive that I could fix things. I guess that would be sexy!

Bretthead said...

I made a good choice. You totally just turned me on.

Sarah T. said...

Wow! Thank you for passing the torch! I may finally be just sexy enough for my blog now ;)

Anonymous said...

YOU are too funny:):) I remember how excited I got when I received my first electric drill!! Have you gotten the leather belt to hold all your tools when you're on a job? I have one.......I'm thinking of re-designing it to become a portable wine bar. I just haven't figured out how yet.

I love my power tools, and my neighbors love watching me when I'm fixing something - I'm their entertainment! Rubber googles, tool belt and my trusty drill! Ha,I crack me up:)

The MOM

Anonymous said...

Who says you are not "sexy"? We are all sexy in our individual way, at least I think I am - now there is something to write about hehe. Congratulations on the award - and no I do not know how to use power tools, the hole in my kitchen wall where I attempted to hang a paper towel is proof of that, so I bought a clock that now covers the hole, pretty sexy huh LOL. - Danny

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin