Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Weekly Check

On a weekly basis, I check our bank account online.

Hubby's debit card number has been compromised on more than one occasion and I like catching things like that before we're out of money. Like last year, when we had $700 in charges from a bar in Madrid. Spain.

FYI - we've never been there.

Anywho, I'm just scrolling down the list and I see this:

In case you can't read that, it says, "FKG OIL COMPANY PPD PREAUTHPMT"

I don't know when the oil company started texting their information to the bank, but it must be a recent phenomena. Surely, I would have noticed them using my pet name (albeit in text form) for them before today. Although, I usually use that expletive in the winter when the bill is much higher.

Oh, well. At least they have finally come to terms with who they are.

Silver Lining:

  1. It's summer so we're saving money on gas. But that also means the air conditioner has been running non stop so all that savings goes to the electric company. At least it balances out for the most part.

  2. I'm not really as old as I feel some days. I was able to decipher the text message so I must still have a little bit of a young person inside.



Photobucket

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin