I know there are lots of you ladies out there who are sad that you didn't get to go to Chicago for Blogher '09. However, I've found an alternative - an online party/networking dealio!
Even if you're not into the whole "Blogher" thing, you can meet new bloggers, and attract some new readers too.
So here's what you do:
Click the picture above to get the rules, put a link in your side bar & write a post telling people a little bit about you!
OK, here's what you "need" to know about me:
- I'm married to Hubby - almost 10 years now!
- I have two beautiful daughters - Cupie & Stinkles
- I live an idealic town I call Pleasantville. It's super cute! There are lots of amenities and entertainment within walking distance. We can ride our bikes to an organic farm where they have live animals & crops. Most of the houses have front wide, deep front porches - but even if you don't have a porch we're all super friendly.
- My family rents a garden plot at the organic farm. We can't use any chemicals and almost everything was started from organic seeds. It's a slow process and we're learning a lot. I chronicle some of it in one of my other blogs - The Goofy Gardener.
- Speaking of which, besides this and my gardening blogs, I have one more. I have a passion for photography and I share it in Picture This . . .
- I crochet baby blankets and knit scarves.
- I'm really quite a DIY'er. I've made all my curtains for every home I've ever had. When I see something I really like, but can't afford, I figure out a way to either make it myself or find a frugal alternative. I'm not too shabby with a jig saw and a drill either.
- I love to laugh and I see the good in almost every situation. Let's face it, I'm funny and I'll give you a chuckle at least a couple times a week. I crave attention and comments just feed that need so I'm looking forward to making a bunch of new people laugh.
That's just a few of the facts about me, but there is so much more. You'll just have to comb through "The Idiot Chronicles" to find out more. I've made it a little easy on you by listing my favorite posts in the sidebar.
Now go out there and meet some new people. Click the button at the top!
1. I enjoy finding new blogs to read and this is a great opportunity!
2. At least I know about Blogher now - I learned about it too late to join in the fun. Maybe next year!